- Prior to confirming your hotel reservation, please review the 2017 schedule changes. (Add link)
- First, register for the meeting. Then, confirm your hotel at the same time and save an additional $50 on your registration fee by Tuesday, October 31. Proposed change: When registering for the Meeting, consider also reserving your hotel to save $50 on your registration fee. This $50 credit expires Tuesday, October 31 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- You are encouraged to confirm your hotel reservations as early as possible, as rooms are expected to sell out.
- Experient is the only official AES housing provider. Do not secure accommodations through any other organization claiming to represent AES.
- AES is only able to assist guests with reservation confirmed through Experient.
- Reservations will not be accepted directly by participating hotels or AES.
- Monday, October 3: International group reservation deadline (10 or more rooms)
- Tuesday, October 10: Exhibitor group reservation deadline (10 or more rooms)
- Tuesday, November 7: Individual hotel reservation deadline (1 – 9 rooms)
- Monday, November 20: A one night, non-refundable deposit (room & tax) will be charged to your credit card after this date.
- 800-974-9769 (United States & Canada) or 847-996-5892 (International) Available Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (CST)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The numbers below correspond to the numbers on the city map. (Coming Soon)
- Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C.
901 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Rate: $260 Single / Double, plus tax
- Washington Marriott at Metro Center
775 12th St. NW
Rate: $245 Single / Double, plus tax
- Renaissance Washington, D.C. Downtown
999 9th St. NW
Rate: $250 Single / Double, plus tax
- Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H St. NW
Rate: $259 plus tax
- Hampton Inn Washington, D.C. Convention Center
901 6th St. NW
Rate: $239, plus tax
- Cambria Hotel & Suites Washington, D.C.
899 O St. NW
Rate: $239 Single / Double, plus tax
- Morris-Clark Historic Hotel
1011 L Street NW
Rate: $179, plus tax (1 queen bed)
A portion of the room rate at each hotel will be used to offset meeting expenses. Confirming your room using a preferred hotel allows AES to maintain consistent and competitive registration, exhibit space, and other service fees from year to year. AES is financially liable if contractual obligations are not met. Therefore, attendees are encouraged to use the discounted hotel programs available through Experient.
Experient and AES International Group Housing are the official housing providers for the AES Annual Meeting.
AES has worked diligently with the hotels in Washington, D.C. to establish room blocks for attendees and exhibitors. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing provider other than Experient or AES International Group Housing is not approved by AES.
Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates, however, they may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable. Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to AES.